- The longer chain fatty acid content in the hemp seed oil gives CBD 375 favor with the GI tract once it enters the small intestine and has to face bile. The fatty acid ratios present in hemp seed oil really synergizes the extract for many applications.
- Contains several naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes, plus an added proprietary blend for a robust profile. This full spectrum oil contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Child-resistant graduated dropper provides an accurate tool to measure your exact dose.
- CBD 375 contains 15 1mL servings
- CBD 375 is formerly known as Tincture 375